Selden GX10 Top Down Furler Kit
£1,147.97 – £1,224.49
The Selden GX10 top down spinnaker furler kit makes deployment and dropping of asymmetric downwind sails child’s play.
The kit comes with furler drum, torsion line and halyard swivel.
Available lengths : 13000, 16000, 19000 & 22000 mm
Seldén CX and Seldén GX are operated with an endless furling line running over a line driver drum. The furling line is preferably led all the way back to the cock pit and Seldén offer the Double Fair-lead and the Twin-Cam block for a well organized set up. A purpose made AT-Cable has been developed to secure the function of the system and as the performance of top-down furling is dependant on the torsional rigidity of the AT-cable, it is included in the Seldén GX furlers.
• Metal ”teeth” in the drum make for a good grip on the line when furling the sail.
• A wedge in the line guide separates the line from the drum when unfurling the sail and the drum spins freely.
• Sealed steel bearing in the drum and in the halyard swivel for long service life.
• Rubber fender prevents the halyard swivel from chafing the mast while hoisting the furled sail.
• CX. Spring loaded lock makes it easy to connect the thimbles to the drum and the halyard swivel.
• GX. Patented line lock for easy mounting of the AT-Cable to the drum and to the halyard swivel.
• All structural parts are made of high-strength Duplex stainless steel. This means reduced material and low weight.
• Non-structural parts are made of impact resistant glass fibre reinforced poly-amide composite.
Seldén GX drum, halyard swivel and AT-cable is included in the kit.
Max cable lengths available:
Drum Size: 120mm
Dimension of AT-cable: 11mm
Max suggested sail area: 80m²
Max Working Load: 10kN