Solo Sailing Waterproof Timer Alarm 3 – 63 mins
The Solo Sails V2 fully waterproof short handed Sailing/Racing adjustable countdown timer alarm allows sailors to set a repeatable, accurate and loud timer alarm for numerous racing situations.
- 3-63 minute electronic countdown timer alarm for solo or shorthanded sailing.
- Quick reset button.
- Fully waterproof to a minimum of IP65 standard.
- 12-24V Operation Range.
- LED display to show timer activity status (flashes whilst in countdown mode)
- LOUD (94db) pulse tone alarm sounder
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Optional External/Remote re-set button
- Includes Bulkhead/Panel mounting screws
- 170 gms
The all new V2 Solo Sails Sailing timer has been re-designed to be lighter, yet more rugged and is completely waterproof up to a minimum of IP65 rating (Water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.)
The required countdown time is set on the twist dial, and once the power is supplied, the timer will countdown and sound the 94db pulse tone buzzer which will continue indefinitely until the reset button on the top is pressed, which will begin the countdown cycle again.
At any point the reset button can be pressed, resetting the timer back to the set countdown value.
At any point, the countdown setting can be altered, resetting the countdown to the new value.
Worldwide Collision Regulations state that when at sea, a capable crew member must be on watch at all times.
Consequently, the use of this timer for sleeping whilst sailing single-handed is against col regs and Solo Sails accept no liability for accidents, loss, injuries or death caused during the use of this timer for sleeping whilst at sea.